The MC-700 is a true condenser microphone with two ultra-thin (3 microns) gold-coated 1-inch Mylar membranes that guarantee along with a transformer-electronics, high sensitivity and very detailed pictures.
For maximum flexibility in different applications and environments provides a switchable polar pattern, which provides a choice of cardioid, omnidirectional or figure of eight. The switchable high-pass filter and the switchable attenuator also allow high-precision shooting up to a sound pressure of 140 dB.
A solid metal construction ensures resonance-free transmission of all frequencies and provides a natural and clear sound.
The quality of this high quality microphone itself is sufficient for the most demanding digital recording.
The scope of supply for professional shockmount protects the microphone from vibrations and structure-borne sound and impact sound.
To operate the microphone Requires 48V phantom power.
- Cardioid pattern to accommodate a direct sound source with noise suppression of the rear
- For omnidirectional reception from all directions
- Eight characteristic for picking up sound events that impinge on the front or behind the microphone. Lateral sound or noise from below and above will be hidden.
- switchable pre-attenuation and bass roll-off
- 1.25 "brass capsule with two 1" gold-coated membranes
- Frequency range: 20Hz-20kHz
- Sensitivity:-36dB ± 2dB (0dB = 1V/Pa at 1kHz)
- Output Impedance: 200Ω ± 30% (at 1kHz)
- Load Impedance: ≥ 1000Ω
- Self Noise: 13dB A
- Max Input SPL: 130dB (at 1kHz ≤ 1% THD)
- S / N Ratio: 81dB
- Power supply: 48 V phantom power
- Weight 305g + 185g spider
- Dimensions Ø 50x190 mm
Included in delivery:
- MC-700 studio large diaphragm condenser microphone
- High-quality metal shock mount
- Sturdy vinyl bag with zipper