The MC-200 is a true condenser microphone (not electret !) with an extremely thin (3 microns) gold-coated 1-inch large-diaphragm, which guarantees together with an FET Class A electronics, high sensitivity and very detailed recording.
A solid metal construction ensures resonance-free transmission of all frequencies and provides a natural and clear sound.
The quality of this high quality microphone itself is sufficient for the most demanding digital recording.
The scope of supply for professional shockmount protects the microphone from vibrations and structure-borne sound and impact sound.
The microphone requires 48V phantom power for operation.
- Large diaphragm 1.25 "brass capsule, hand assembled and oven-baked for a stable long-term operation.
- Class A FET preamp
- Rugged all-metal housing
- Polar Pattern: Uni-directional
- Frequency range: 20Hz-20kHz
- Sensitivity:-34dB ± 2dB (0dB = 1V/Pa at 1kHz)
- Output Impedance: 150Ω ± 30% (at 1kHz)
- Load Impedance: ≥ 1000Ω
- Self Noise: 16dB A
- Max Input SPL: 132dB (at 1kHz ≤ 1% THD)
- S / N Ratio: 78dB
- Power supply: 48 V phantom power
- Weight 310g + 185g spider
- Dimensions Ø 50x183 mm
Included in delivery:
- MC-200 studio large diaphragm condenser microphone
- High-quality metal spider
- Sturdy vinyl bag with zipper
MC-200 bei Drum-Aufnahme als Raum-Mikrofone
MC-200 mit MC-520 bei Cajon-Aufnahme
Compare test of Recording Tools MC-200, MC-520 and MRP-01 on Drums